AutoGen Power Management System
The AutoGen Power Management System from Naust Marine is an automatic electrical load sharing system. It is designed to increase propulsion power, reduce oil consumption, and lower maintenance costs.
The AutoGen System prevents extreme load on individual engines, by providing automatic load sharing and starts and stops the generators per the supply and demand of electrical power.
Naust Marine AutoGen offers:
- More control over power availability and distribution between generators
- Automation and generator protection functions
- Fuel savings by running diesel gensets at optimal power output
- Fuel savings by having the ability to turn off 1 or 2 auxiliary gensets due to better power management
- Increased propulsion power by transferring electrical power away from the main engine, leaving more power for the propeller
- A stronger and more robust electrical grid, better prepared to handle load shocks and peak loads
- Remote service offered by Naust Marine experts through vessel’s internet connection
- Class certification according to customer request
The AutoGen system can be delivered as a retrofit to existing switchboards or as a complete switchboard solution for newbuilds and major vessel upgrades.